RULES FOR PAYMENTS OF FEE
- Fees must be paid by the prescribed date in Vijaya Bank/Hazratganj branch, Lucknow,
failing which a fine of Rs. 50 will be charged till the end of the quarter.
- If the fees are not paid by the last working day of the month,the name of the defaulter
may be struck off the College register. In such cases re-admission may be done by
charging full admission fee.
- No exemption or deduction in fees will be made on account of broken periods, holidays
or absence for any cause.
- In April the fees of April, May and June will be taken in the new fee booklet obtained
from the College office after declaring the final results. If the fees are not paid
by the 7th April for these three months, the name of the students will not be included
in the attendance register of July.
- Third quarter fee should be paid before the half yearly exam and the fees of IV
quarter should be deposited in February. Students of classes X and XII must pay
all their fees before their Board exam by 14th January. Term fees should be paid
along with the tuition fees of that quarter.
- Fees in cash will be accepted in Vijaya Bank, Hazratganj Branch, on all working
days during the following hours:
- No student will be allowed to appear for the examination and report card will not
be given unless all dues have been cleared.
- A separate fee chart has been attached to the fee book for the intimation of the
parents/guardians. Scholarships/Fee Concession :
Are given as exist in the College on merit-cum-need basis. Prizes, shields/ awards
and certificates are given to the students to recognize their achievements and to
provide incentives both in curricular and co-curricular activities.